Check out our current sponsors!
Seeking to support women in the life sciences, as well as market your company to life science leaders?
Consider this your invitation to become a Women In Bio sponsor!
WIB has expanded rapidly over the last few years from a local support group for entrepreneurs in Washington D.C. to a national organization for women across the life sciences industry.
We now include 13 chapters across North America, supported by over 2,000 members and an outreach of over 18,000 subscribers.
Our members and supporters span all sectors of the life sciences, including biotech, pharma, academia, philanthropic organizations, law and accounting firms, and service providers such as CROs and CMOs.
Women In Bio is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, and all donations are tax deductible to the maximum extent allowed by law.
Jump to more info:
National | Chapter | YWIB | Boardroom Ready
Sponsorship will give your company opportunities to exhibit and speak to our members, annual memberships, and invitations to our events, and more. Consider supporting us at the national levels or at a more focused regional chapter level.
Reduced rates available for 2-year sponsorship. Intermediate levels available upon request.
Please see contact us for more information on how you can support us and how sponsorship can benefit you!
Back to top.
To support women in the life sciences and market your company to industry leaders of today and tomorrow, become a Women In Bio Chapter Sponsor. WIB Chapter sponsorships offer the opportunity to support us on a smaller scale or in a focused region.
Since our founding, we have expanded from the Washington DC Metro area to 13 chapters in key national and international biotech hotbeds. WIB members include women at all career stages, from C-level executives and entrepreneurs to entry level graduates.
Please see our Sponsorship Opportunity sheet [PDF] for more information on how you can support us and how sponsorship can benefit you!
Back to top.
Young Women In Bio (YWIB) empowers today’s girls to become tomorrow’s leaders, helping them affect positive change through science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
Please contact us if you have any questions on sponsorship opportunities or to discuss other ways to offer your support at YWIB@womeninbio.org.
Why Sponsor YWIB? As our valued partner, you would join us in our efforts to:
- Ignite curiosity and passion for STEM in young girls ranging from elementary school to high school.
- Pave the way for young girls to discover a vast range of educational opportunities and career pathways in STEM.
- Provide young girls with the tools and resources they need to build successful futures in STEM.
- Connect young girls with industry leaders at the forefront of their fields for academic and career guidance.
- Support initiatives to introduce the power and opportunities of STEM to underprivileged students.
- Empower YWIB student ambassadors through the development of YWIB clubs at their schools, meeting of peers with similar interests and pursuing mentorship and internship opportunities, elite program and scholarship opportunities, mock start-up ventures and other activities.
- Help us reach our mission to be the "go to" organization for young girls looking to shape and change the world through STEM.
To view more details about our Young Women In Bio sponsorship opportunities, please click here.
Back to top.
Boardroom Ready Sponsorship
Boardroom Ready (BR) is Executive Women In Bio’s exclusive executive development platform, designed to fuel women’s participation on corporate boards in the life sciences.
Our BR program participants will undergo rigorous board coaching with WIB’s training partner, George Washington University’s Executive Education School. The life-science focused board training course helps prepare BR graduates for service on public and private company boards by discussing corporate strategy, finance, risk, compliance, executive compensation and cyber security.
Boardroom Ready Sponsor packages may include the following benefits, but all can be customized:
- Recognition at all Boardroom Ready networking events nationwide
- Continual recognition on the Boardroom Ready web page on the WIB website
- Speaking opportunities at Boardroom Ready networking events nationwide
- Tickets and memberships to allow for sponsor organization participation in WIB’s events and member benefits
If you don’t see a sponsorship package that suits your needs, please email email@example.com to discuss a customizable sponsorship package.
Back to top.