WIB National hosts signature events across our regional chapters during Women's History Month as well as at the annual BIO conference. Check out our archive for special events from this year and in years past!
Women In Bio Presents a Celebration of Women's History Month March 2020: Engage. Educate. Empower.
Women In Bio (WIB) is excited to celebrate Women’s History Month (WHM) in March by hosting engaging events that truly inspired. To honor and recognize the contributions generations of women have made to events in history and to society, WIB's chapters will hold events in cities across North America. These events will include keynote addresses and panel discussions from women leaders in the life sciences and supporting industries.
Our WHM theme for this year is Engage. Educate. Empower. This theme reflects WIB’s unwavering commitment to enabling, empowering, and inspiring women to reach the highest levels of leadership, and - more importantly - to fulfill their own career aspirations.
Upcoming Women's History Month events
- WIB-Chicago: Launch of Women In Bio's 3.8 Initiative (March 5, 2020)
- WIB-RTP: The Life of a Drug: Women Working in Clinical Research (March 11, 2020)
- WIB-Atlanta: Women's History Month Social & 2020 Kickoff (March 12, 2020)
- WIB-Texas: The View from the Top: CEO/Leadership Panel (March 12, 2020)
- WIB-National Webinar: MAPS Presents Making Mentorship Meaningful (March 19, 2020)
- WIB-San Francisco Bay Area: Pioneering Women in Personalized Medicine, a Women's History Month Event (March 24, 2020)
- WIB-Pittsburgh: Startup Ecosystem Crawl (March 24, 2020)
- WIB-Seattle: Hack the Performance Review, with Collaborator: Success Bully (March 24, 2020)
- WIB-Greater Montreal: How to Successfully Realign, Repurpose, or Reboot in Life Sciences (March 24, 2020)
- WIB-Greater Boston: Sixth Annual Lobster Pot (March 26, 2020)
- WIB-Philadelphia Metro: Women’s History Month Celebration: Honoring the Nursing Profession (March 31, 2020)
BIO 2020 Registration Now Open | San Diego, June 8-11
Join Women In Bio at the world’s largest global biotechnology partnering event, the BIO International Convention! In just five months, 17,000+ biotechnology and pharma leaders from around the world will come together for an exciting week of intensive networking to discover new opportunities and promising partnerships. Join the global biotech community in San Diego, June 8-11, to discover the next generation of cutting-edge products, innovation, therapies, and cures at events all week long. Register today!
WIB@BIO2020 WIB Events - Monday, June 8, 2020:
- WIB Plenary Event
- EWIB Executive Breakfast
- WIB – RESI Pitch Challenge
Events on Convention Floor
- WIB Exhibit Booth Engagement – June 8-11
- WIB Speed Networking – Tuesday, June 9
- WIB-Southern California Chapter Meet-Up – Wednesday, June 10
- BioProcess International Panel Discussion – Thursday, June 11