General Member Benefits
Benefits exclusive to WIB members include:
- Discounts on monthly WIB events around North America – 150+ annually
- Monthly National Webinars hosted by subject matter experts at no-cost
- Access to National Webinar recordings and White Papers in the Member Resource Library
- Scholarship opportunities to advance the professional development of women in the life sciences
- WIB National Rewards Program offering discounts with external organizations that are important to you
- Far-reaching networking & relationship building across WIB’s 13-chapter network
- Access to influential women, academics, entrepreneurs & life science industry leaders via WIB’s Social Link
- Mentorship at all levels through our Mentorship, Advisors, Peers, and Sponsorship (MAPS) Groups and Executive MAPS programs
- Leadership opportunities at Chapter and National levels
- Volunteer opportunities to give back, including our Young Women In Bio (YWIB) to promote student interest in life sciences
Member Exclusive Content
WIB members can enjoy access to additional event and speaker materials, as well as enjoy access to recorded WIB events and webinars in our WIB Video Library.
Access our WIB Video Library (Requires login as member).
- Panel discussions on career paths
- Paths to success in entrepreneurship and product development
- Navigating career changes and creating a personal brand
If you are not yet a member, check out a small selection of our videos that are public on our YouTube Channel, and consider joining us today!
Access our WIB Member-Exclusive event and speaker materials (Requires login as member).
Women In Bio Scholarships
Each year, scholarships are awarded to WIB members to advance the educational development of women in the life sciences industry by encouraging and supporting education on the business aspects of life science. These funds can be applied towards workshops, conferences, courses, seminars and other similar educational programs. Recipients are announced and presented at their local chapter’s holiday party.