Executive Women In Bio (EWIB) champions for greater diversity and is committed to supporting female leadership through professional development programs. EWIB strives to be a foundational resource for women in executive roles, by fostering achievement and empowering women to be the best leaders and influencers they can be through formal education, training, and structured networking. Annually, EWIB offers the Boardroom Ready program, a competitive, intensive board competency-building curriculum at George Washington University that refines skills and increases preparedness for the responsibilities related to serving on both public and private boards.
Women In Bio is ready to take action and make a real difference in achieving greater gender diversity in the executive ranks and on corporate boards.
Please join us by engaging with and sharing the following resources:
- Boardroom Ready: EWIB exclusive executive development platform designed to fuel women’s participation on corporate boards in life sciences
- Professional Development Initiatives: EWIB also offers broader development programming for women executives, including:
- Annual Retreat: A high-caliber, invite only networking opportunity with Boardroom Ready alumnae, sponsors, recruiters, investors, and senior executives in the life sciences
- Networking: Yearly events for senior executives at BIO and the JP Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Ongoing Education: Quarterly webinars featuring timely topics for continued professional development
- Additional Resources: A brief compendium of relevant articles on women’s leadership and board participation
For more information, email EWIB@womeninbio.org.