Do you wonder what a career in medical writing or scientific writing would be like? Join the WIB-RTP chapter for an engaging career panel featuring four local female medical writers who will share their experiences in the rapidly expanding field of medical writing.
With over 20 years of combined experience, Women In Bio-RTP is proud to feature Dayle Cohen from PPD, Lara Skwarek from Eva Garland Consulting, Jacqueline Powell from Syneos Pharmaceuticals, and Erica Allen from EAllen Pharmaceutical Services on our Medical Writing Career Panel. They will discuss their personal career trajectories and what opportunities and trials medical writers proudly embrace!
- The event will center around a Q&A style discussion with the panelists followed by questions from the audience.
- Food will be provided.
- If you are interested in developing a career in medical writing, this event is a great opportunity to network and explore your career interests further.
5:45 p.m. Registration opens
6:00 p.m .- 6:30 p.m. Networking/Mingling
6:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Questions from the moderator
7:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Questions from the audience
7:30-p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Closing remarks/Open networking
Wynne Long: Territory Alignment Manager at PPD
Dayle Cohen, Ph.D.: Senior Director of Medical Writing at PPD
Lara Skwarek: Scientific Consultant, Grant Writing Specialist at Eva Garland Consulting, LLC
Jacqueline Powell, Ph.D., RAC: Principal Medical Writer at Syneos Health Clinical Solutions
Erica Allen, Ph.D.: President and Independent Consultant at EAllen Pharmaceutical Services
Until November 11, 2019
Beginning November 12, 2019
- Members: $5
- Non-Members/Free Unlimited Guest Members*: $35
- Students (with ID): $5
- Members: $10
- Non-Members/Free Unlimited Guest Members*: $40
- Students (With ID): $10
*To access the Member rate, click here to purchase a WIB membership.
* - Walk-ins will be accepted until event capacity is reached
Special Pricing for Guests
Members can register guests at member price.
Parking on site