YWIB Montreal in collaboration with Charles River Laboratories (CRL) will be hosting two onsite visits this spring, allowing grade 9 students to participate in scientific activities the morning of April 26th and May 9th. CRL will be setting up presentations and hands on demonstrations within the extensive facility for the students, giving the opportunity for the students to meet some very successful scientists who will be sharing their experiences and successes in their careers.
Please complete the YWIB permission forms located here and bring to the event.
Agenda/Program / Agenda / Programme
• 9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Introduction
• 9:35 a.m. – 10:05 a.m. : 1st station
• 10:10 a.m.- 10:40: 2nd station
• 10:45 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. : 3rd station
• 11:20 a.m. - 11:50 a.m.: 4th station
• 12:00 a.m. -12:45 a.m.: Lunch and Discussion
YWIB Age Group:
Pricing Information / Tarification
- Members / Membres: Free / Gratuit
- Non-Members / Non-membres: Free / Gratuit
Walk-Ins accepted? / Inscription à l'entrée acceptée?:
Maximum Capacity / Capacité Maximale:
Event Sponsor / Commanditaire de l'événement