Adjacent the Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) International Convention, please join us for our signature annual WIB Plenary Event on Monday, June 4, 2018, at the beautiful Westin Waterfront Hotel from 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Our two inspirational 2018 Plenary Event “Life While You Climb” speakers, Dr. Penny Heaton,CEO Bill and Melinda Gates Medical Research Institute, and Dr. Nora Volkow, Director NIDA, NIH, will highlight their experiences as well as their support and encouragement of others while advancing their own careers. The event will be moderated by Simone Fishburn, Vice President, Executive Editor BioCentury Inc. and former President of Women In Bio.
As with all Women In Bio events, our 2018 Plenary Event encompasses an inviting and fun environment for networking as it brings together people from all corners of the life sciences industry, and spawns new career and business opportunities.
If interested in becoming a sponsor for this event, please send an email to email@example.com.
* - Walk-ins will be accepted at the door until event capacity is reached.
- Early Bird Pricing through May 1, 2018: $60
- Regular Pricing from May 2 through May 28, 2018: $80
- Late or Walk-In Pricing begins May 28, 2018: $100
- Early Bird Pricing through May 1, 2018: $90
- Regular Pricing from May 2 through May 28, 2018: $110
- Late or Walk-In Pricing begins May 28, 2018: $130
Special Pricing for Guests
When registering, members can register guests at member price
Marie Curie Sponsors
Rosalind Franklin Sponsors
Elizabeth Blackwell Sponsors
Rachel Carson Sponsors