The headlines are alarming. Policy makers, political pundits, and health care thought leaders vary in their perspective on what a viable health care solution could be. What’s a consumer to do?
Get smart on what’s evolving and get clear on the options. Join WIB-Chicago on January 25 for a panel discussion with industry experts that will help demystify where the focus should be when it comes to cost-effective and quality health care.
Moderated by Dana Holmes, Executive Director, Communications, Public Affairs and Media Relations; Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, our panel features the following individuals:
- Karen Teitelbaum, President/Chief Executive Officer; Sinai Health System
- Julie Morita, M.D., Commissioner; Chicago Department of Public Health
- Rina Shah, PharmD., Vice President, Pharmacy Operations; Walgreens
- Stephanie Vomvouras, M.D., MBA, FACP, Vice President and Chief Medical Officer; Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
* - Walk-ins will be accepted at the door until event capacity is reached.
5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Registration, Networking, Appetizers, Opening Remarks
6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Panel Discussion
8:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Audience Q&A, Dessert Reception
Special Pricing for Guests
When registering, members can register guests at member price
Thursday, January 25, 2018
5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. CST