Are you struggling to figure out what it is that you want in your career or any other aspect of your life? At this WIB-RTP event, Deborah (Deb) Oronzio will lead us through a workshop to clarify our goals and create our own vision boards. Come learn sustainable techniques to design a career with purpose – your purpose – in mind. Then, learn the ways in which you can work toward obtaining a career that you want and living a life you would love!
In this workshop, we will:
- Create your ideal career vision with focus on what’s most important to you
- Enumerate your strengths, assets, values and drivers
- Learn about ways to affirm yourself with daily visual reminders
- Discuss methods to successfully quiet fear, doubt, and worry
- Move beyond inspiration to act every day to move in the direction of dreams
- Stimulate and display your creativity – create your vision board
- Share your vision with another person or a small group, to help us lift one another as we climb
- Have FUN!
Note: Participants are encouraged to bring their own magazines, affirmations, quotes, pictures, etc. that they think may be part of their vision.
Deborah Oronzio is the founder of Self-Empower Coaching whose mission is to help professionals achieve not only success but also experience satisfaction and significance in their careers. She helps people explore the next phases of their career path whether that is advancement within their established career or carving out a completely new path including the start-up of their own business. She holds two certifications in coaching, one from The Life Mastery Institute as a DreamBuilder Coach and the second from The Coach Training Alliance.
Deb has a deep and diverse background in business, training, and education. After a successful career in marketing and management within the medical diagnostic industry, she became Director of Entrepreneurship and Business/Marketing Instructor at Wake Tech Community College. She is an active SCORE volunteer, contributing as a presenter and business mentor. She also volunteers for Dress for Success as a career coach. Her primary interest is in helping motivated professionals to explore and cultivate their mindset concerning their entrepreneurial or job-seeking experiences. She is adept in facilitating the process of designing and developing the vision for their business or career. She frequently counsels in the areas of business planning and effective marketing techniques.
* - Walk-ins will be accepted at the door until event capacity is reached.
5:45 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. Registration; Networking (appetizers and drinks available)
6:15 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Welcome Remarks and Announcements
6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Vision Board Workshop led by Deb Oronzio
8:00 p.m. Adjourn
Members and Students
- Early Bird Pricing through March 19, 2018: $15
- Regular Pricing after March 19, 2018: $20
- Early Bird Pricing through March 19, 2018: $45
- Regular Pricing after March 19, 2018: $50
Special Pricing for Guests
When registering, members can register guests at member price
Parking on Site