Do you ever wonder how a co-worker was able to get a project or work assignment that seemed out of reach for them? Are you living the belief that if I work hard enough, they will notice me...and then nothing happens? Have you attended a meeting with your manager believing that they see your hard work and will reward you but instead walk away unhappy with the outcome? WIB-Seattle welcomes you to a unique workshop with Hien DeYoung, CHIC, ACC, SHRM-SCP, Executive Coach to CEOs and executive women. At this workshop we will explore self-advocacy and how it can get you and your work noticed and appreciated. Also allies...how to build those relationships that bolster your self-advocacy. It wouldn’t be a workshop without skill building, so bring your one challenge that will serve as your case study!
* - Walk-ins will be accepted at the door until event capacity is reached.
6:00 p.m. Doors open, networking
6:25 p.m. Opening remarks
6:30 p.m. Workshop start - talk
7:30 p.m. Workshop activity - participant activity and networking
8:00 p.m. Workshop end - closing remarks
8:25 p.m. Closing remarks
· Early Bird Pricing through March 5, 2018: $20
· Regular Pricing after March 5, 2018: $25
· Early Bird Pricing through March 5, 2018: $50
· Regular Pricing after March 5, 2018: $55
Special Pricing for Guests
When registering, members can register guests at member price
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. PST
· Discounted parking is available on-site after 5 p.m. (access from Madison Ave) for $5.00 for the evening.
· Nearby parking garages
· on-street parking available
Public Transit Information
Please use King County Trip planner to determine your transit route.