Building a successful life sciences enterprise takes more than just promising science; it requires innovative leaders and strong entrepreneurial drive at all levels. What entrepreneurial qualities are necessary throughout a life sciences organization to make it thrive? What does it take to make creative waves within an organization, and what does it take to rise to the top?
Last month we heard from women who have successfully navigated career twists and turns. Now come listen to women entrepreneurs who have made it to the most senior levels of their organizations. Find out how they did it, and how we can all tap into our own entrepreneurial drive to propel our organizations and our careers forward. Light refreshments, beer, and wine will be served.
Our speakers include:
- Stewart Parker, Strategic Advisor and Former CEO, Infectious Disease Research Institute
- Adina Mangubat, CEO, Spiral Genetics
- Beth Etscheid, Director of Licensing, Washington Research Foundation
- Rhonda Rhyne, President and CEO, Prevencio, Inc.
- Leen Kawas, CEO, M3 Biotechnology
- Lisa Norton, Associate Director, Technology Licensing at UW C4C
Yes. Please note on-site registrations must be paid in cash.
Cost for Event
On-Line Registration Deadline
June 10, 2014
Thursday, June 12, 2014
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. PST