Madeleine Albright, Former US Secretary of State, may have been one of the first to publicly encourage women to help other women, but she certainly isn’t the last. Join WIB for a lively panel discussion by Atlanta area women in corporate and academic leadership. These talented women will describe how they have helped other women succeed or how they themselves have been pulled up the ladder of success by women who already made it to the top. Opportunities for networking with our panelists before and after the presentation will be available. Refreshments will be provided, courtesy of Halyard Health, a medical technology company that provides healthcare solutions focused on preventing infection, eliminating pain, and speeding recovery.
Moderator - Sherry Adesina, Ph.D., Research Scientist, Halyard Health
- Joyce Lee-Akintujoye, Ph.D., Senior Toxicologist, Global Product Safety, Halyard Health
- Shala Thomas, Ph.D., Assistant Director, Scientific Communications, Oncology at Vaniam Group
- Clintoria Williams, Assistant Professor, Emory University
- Jomy Samuel, Adjunct Professor, Kennesaw State University
- Kami McMillan, Senior Underwriter, Commercial Insurance, Life Sciences Specialty, Chubb
- Suzanne Pritchett, Sales and Marketing Management Leader/Scientific Research & Production, VWR International, Inc.
- Nichole Powell, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Oxford College of Emory University
* - Walk-ins will be accepted at the door until event capacity is reached.
6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Check-in and networking
6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Panel presentation
7:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Networking reception
*Halyard Health employees please contact Atlanta@womeninbio.org for a discount code.
Special Pricing for Guests
When registering, members can register guests at member price
Free onsite parking