Come to WIB-Boston’s famous Annual Lobster Pot, where women-led startups make their pitch to leading Boston area women investors. New this year, our investor panelists will share general wisdom, experience and insights valuable to all entrepreneurs and start-ups. The event will take place at Shire Pharmaceuticals’ 650 Kendall Square location and typically sells out, so register soon!
· Janice Kranz, Ph.D., Eikonizo
· Laura Indolfi, CEO, PanTher Therapeutics
· Nancy Briefs, CEO, Digital Cognition Technologies
Barbara Tate, CEO, Tiaki Therapeutics
· Moderator: Marian Nakada, Ph.D., VP, Venture Investments, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
· Jackie Grant, Ph.D., Senior Associate, SV Health Investors
· Annie Mitsak, Ph.D., Senior Associate, Omega Funds
· Ruchita Sinha, Senior Director of Investments, Sanofi Ventures
· Christine Brennan, Partner, Merck Research Labs Ventures Fund
Whether you are starting your own company, raising money, or just want to celebrate powerful women, this is one event you can’t afford to miss.
* - Walk-ins will be accepted at the door until event capacity is reached.
5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Registration
6:00 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. Teams pitch and receive feedback on their ideas
7:15 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Networking
Special Pricing for Guests
When registering, members can register guests at member price
· Metered Street Parking Available
· Kendall Square Garage
· Kendall Square South Garage
· 42-72 Linskey Way Parking
· 84 Athenaeum St Garage
Public Transit Information
Local T Stop: Red Line Kendall